Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WWGMD?

well for one thing, hed be my hero. the last two times i went to ac, i dropped gods name. and "what does he think, hes god?" doesnt really apply anymore. he kind of is. it was like i told them i knew the real god. so thanks for that, maniotti.

right now, life is a mixture of fabulousness and majorly sucking. its not even like its somewhere in the middle. just eh. no. its like, one day im ltd central. the next, i want to crawl under my bed with a bottle of wine. i cant even keep up with myself. im trying to stay positive. but its really hard. the holidays are a pretty tough time to be single. i guess i always knew that. but i havent had to experience that for four years. and i aint doing too good. last night i cried while my fam decorated the tree. tonight im going out to have a rendezvous with my friend crown. not alone, mannn. im going with friends. that would be really unfortunate. but still. its wednesday. im trying to think of the good, NOT the bad.

speaking of the good. . . cant believe i forgot this! ive been paying car insurance since i was sixteen. my dad pays it in full at the beginning of the year, and pays himself back monthly from what i give him. or so i thought. my ridiculous dad has been saving all of my money. in the safe. in our basement. how very goodfellas of him. and theres quite a significant amount of money down there. so when having the umpteenth discussion about my very close to night-night car that i put massive miles on per week, he told me i should just buy something new. to which i responded, are you crazy? im broke. and then he told me. so i cried. and so did my mom. were emotional people. so apparently im buying a car!

this is the nissan rogue, my reigning favorite:


i also like the ford escape:



the honda crv is cute too:




so its on to the test drive! im pretty pumped! i definitely want a crossover/small suv. my car literally weighs like twelve pounds. when it rains/snows/sleets/hails OR when theres ice/water/wind it totally sucks. its like being in a gokart. i need something bigger and safer. which one to get though?! theyre all in the same price range. so now i guess it depends on how they drive. wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment